Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Does anybiody have young relatives who write? (Read 36 times)
davidf
Topic Starter Topic Starter
Supreme Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Does anybiody have young relatives who write?
Reply #3 - Mar 9th, 2014 at 8:56pm
Print Post  
Norm,
Sorry It's been such a long time to respond.  I can't e-mail you a sample since it's a print magazine.  I am however looking for family-friendly poetry, that is romantic, nature, inspirational, religious, humorous (clean of course) or children' verse (poetry written for or by adults.  And of course, they can respond here.  I have noticed the boards have been slow lately.
~Davidf

IP Logged

Normpo
Forum Administrator

Reply #2 - Feb 23rd, 2014 at 5:10pm
Print Post  
David,

If you email me a sample of your publication and a blurb as to what you would like to say to promote it, I will send out an email blast to the entire membership.  And if you don't mind, rather than have them respond directly to your email address, I could instruct them to come into PoemTrain and direct them to your username HERE so they can contact you from here. That way those that do want to contact you will at least log into PoemTrain (to remind them we are still here ).

Norm

IP Logged

nas
Supreme Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #1 - Feb 19th, 2014 at 5:38am
Print Post  
Good luck.  Unfortunately my daughters are too old for the magazine.

IP Logged

davidf
Topic Starter Topic Starter
Supreme Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Does anybiody have young relatives who write?
Feb 17th, 2014 at 9:59pm
Print Post  
Everyone,
I'm trying to get young people in my magazine.  It cost $2.50, which hopefully the parents, etc. will pay.  So if anybody has young people who write poetry, whether it be children, grandchildren, young cousins, etc. please have them send work my way.  The target age I'm looking for is 13 and younger although adults are included in this magazine also.
~Davidf

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint