Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic The Coach --- What this car is all about (Read 72 times)
Normpo
Topic Starter Topic Starter
Forum Administrator

The Coach --- What this car is all about
Jan 24th, 2005 at 3:02pm
Print Post  
[b]The Coach - Great Poems Discussion[/b]

We created this car so that we'd have a specific place to gather around and discuss great poems together. You need not join in on the conversation if that is your wish --- just come in and read and possibly learn. You may certainly ask questions or just post comments about the discussion itself --- OR --- offer up your own opinions about the poem(s) being discussed.

We are going  to post at least one poem each month. If you have a poem you'd like to present for discussion, please clear it with the Steward (Norm) before posting it.   

Each poem will be posted with a very brief introduction. After the readers have had a chance to read and experience the poem, and possibly post their impressions or impart their own knowledge about the piece, more information and "teaching" will evolve. We don't want to "poison the well" so to speak when the poem is first posted --- or give so much information and opinion at the outset that a first-reading is somehow prejudiced or compromised by initially giving "too much information".

If you have any ideas for this car (forum), please let us know --- I think this can be a wonderful place to grab a cup of tea or coffee and learn something --- I know [B]I[/B] will.

Norm

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint